PHP AND MYSQL
The goal of this course is to provide an introduction to PHP. The course will discuss topics necessary for the participant to be able to create and execute PHP web applications. The lectures and presentations are designed to provide knowledge and experiences to students that serve as a foundation for continued learning of presented areas.
DURATION: 1 Month
- Programmer in Php/MySQL
- Team Leader
- Software developer
- Junior Programmer
- IT Educator
- Understand how server-side programming works on the web.
- PHP Basic syntax for variable types and calculations
- Creating conditional structures
- Storing data in arrays
- Using PHP built-in functions and creating custom ;functions
- Understanding POST and GET in form submission.
- How to receive and process form submission data.
- Reading and writing cookies
- Security tips (i.e. SQL Injection)
- Create a database in phpMyAdmin.
- Read and process data in a MySQL database